A couple of weeks ago I posted an experiment of mine that involved making some music based on a graphical score that I made for myself. That part of the experiment just explained how I arrived at the graphical score and then showed what it looks like. Among the other bits and pieces Im doing, I finished this experiment (called ‘Flying’) this week and present it here for you to have a listen to, critique and offer suggestions (or anything else for that matter!). I designed a sound for each element and then constructed the piece using these sounds and the score. I deliberately made the music using only the score and what initiated it as reference and did not introduce any further ideas that I may have had (discounting the subconscious of course!). This was done in an effort to make the transference from idea to score to music as pure as possible as the communication between these stages was the focus of this little experiment. This piece will go into my Dreams project among such tracks as Watching the Stars. Click play below and have a look at the score….